Where else can you find Kelly?
On July 20, 2013, Kelly spoke about eating disorder recovery at TEDx King Street West.
- Kelly is a guest speaker for the Toronto District School Board on eating disorders, body image, and ditching the diet mentality
- UNscripted – Kelly appeared episode 5 of Finding Our Hunger, discussing eating disorder recovery, body image, and moving on
- UNscientific – Kelly was asked back to Finding Our Hunger (Episode 77) to talk more on recovery, specifically why we’re so willing to turn our bodies into science experiments, but are so afraid of the emotional work.
- Fearless Rebelle Radio – Kelly made an appearance on Summer Innanen’s podcast, chatting eating disorders, finding a balance with nutrition, and why shame and disordered eating often go hand in hand
- 6 Simple Tips To Manage Eating Disorder Recovery on Vacation – Kelly is a contributor to AngieViets.com, writing articles about the nutrition side of eating disorder recovery
- What Gardening Taught Me About Eating Disorder Recovery – Kelly’s first article for Libero Magazine, about finding recovery in strange places
- Food Is Not A Moral Issue – Kelly was asked back to the Love Our Bodies, Love Ourselves blog to discuss taming the “should” monster, and de-moralizing food
- Yoga: Awakening The Inner Warrior – Kelly’s article for the March 2013 issue of Parvati Magazine on the value of yoga in eating disorder recovery
- 3 Ways to Kick Your Eating Disorder To The Curb . . . For Good! – Kelly had the honor of guest-blogging for British Columbia’s Provincial Eating Disorder Awareness Week. She shared her best tips for a lasting recovery.
- The Sexy Scoop with Kelly Boaz – Kelly was interviewed by Melissa Ramos for Sexy Food Therapy on recovering from an eating disorder, her views on the health industry, clearing up misconceptions, and a great cookie recipe
For all media inquiries, please contact kelly[@]kellyboaz[.]com